Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.)
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years of development and support with Adobe Experience Manager Expert of HTML front end stack (vanilla-JS, HTML5, CSS) Experience with modern CSS frameworks (Tailwind / Bootstrap) and CSS3 (e.g. flexbox / grid layouts);
- Good experience developing Single Page Applications (PWAs experience is a plus);
- Experience with state-management patterns and libraries (e.g. Redux / Vuex) Good knowledge of SDLC & working with git-based versioning systems and integration with CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with API integration and API mocking Experience with backend languages is a plus Experience working with UI design management tools (eg. Figma/Sketch/Invision);
- Autonomy in working with assets and visual (PSD files) is a plus.