Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.)
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of professional experience on web content management solutions, with particular expertise on Adobe Experience Manager;
- Expertise in multiple technology platforms/languages such as Java, J2EE, C#, .NET, etc.;
- Comfortable designing caching, load balancing and security strategies (dispatcher, firewall, CDN, etc.);
- Experience implementing strategies to support multi-site and multi-language;
- Experience integrating 3rd party and Adobe products with AEM;
- Defining migration and upgrade strategies (products and content);
- Comfortable with AEM deployment methodologies (content and code);
- Experience designing workflow models for business processes, and internationalization;
- Comfortable with cloud-focused considerations, such as: Auto-scaling, Replication, Asset management, the implications and differences between on-premises and managed services, Cloud Manager, Package management;
- Experience preparing infrastructure/deployment diagrams;
- Experience defining strategies for platform performance and penetration/security testing;
- Adobe Experience Manager Architect certification is considered a plus.