Product consisting of a 120° FoV high-resolution lidar sensor (hardware) and perception packages that segment the point cloud delivered by the lidar into interpretable structures like vehicles, pedestrians, and free space (software). Project includes systems and safety development (functional safety, safety of the intended functionality and cybersecurity). Also includes the verification and validation of a specific perception feature - Horizon Detection.
- Manage issue tracking and coordinate remediation of issues with development team;
- Oversee end-to-end defect management process, ensuring the proper hand-offs and coordination between project teams;
- Establish defect resolution metrics that quantify progress while highlighting potential areas for improvement;
- Manage the prioritization of defects and queue workload for defect teams including identification of resource constrain;
- Communicate with a client about requirements;
- Collaborate with team members.
- 1+ years as Defect Manager;
- 3+ years as QA;
- Background in automotive projects.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior AQA Engineer
Gradle, Maven, Linux, Git, Java 8, REST APIs, CI/CD
Middle Automation Test Engineer (Python)
C++, Python, Android, English, QA Automations