Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Currently, the main goal is to re-build the current old platform from scratch using modern technology stack and adding new functionality.
We are looking for a Lead/Architect .NET developer to help define the architecture of our platform to meet the needs of our rapidly growing business. You will have a unique opportunity at being an integral part of building a highly scalable, highly reliable service platform.
- Defining and implementing a roadmap to bring our current technology up to date;
- Design and implement high-performance, highly scalable and available features;
- Review designs, code or test plans to ensure quality.
- Experience producing production-ready web applications in ASP.Net Core;
- Experience with Angular front-end framework;
- Experience in architecting high-performance systems;
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.Net MVC, Web API, C#, NoSQL, SQL, HTML, Vanilla JS;
- Strong knowledge of Azure ecosystem;
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, TFS, Jenkins, Monorepos;
- Testing frameworks: xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, ApprovalTests, Selenium, SpecFlow;
- Docker, AppServices or another Container tools experience;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, etc.;
- Knowledge of UML and software modeling;
- 7+ years of commercial experience;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
You, like us value individuals who take initiative, are curious to learn and understand how things work, believe in honest and transparent communication and above all are a team player who always put the needs of our customers first.