Intellias is looking for skilled Business Analyst with excellent communication skills and experience in Telecom domain.
What will your job look like (Responsibilities):
- You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements;
- You will lead discovery analysis, conduct planning workshop for new business, prepare proposals including creation/enhancement of proposed Features list as well as Future Backlog;
- You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget;
- You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support;
- You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers' business and IT personnel. Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes;
- You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable;
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise;
- You will provide internal and external consulting services to various stakeholders.
- Experience in the Telecom industry is a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System;
- Customer-facing experience – ability to present proposed solution/architecture using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on);
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high-level solutions that best produces the optimal product solution;
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- Typically BackEnd part with shift on MVP or B2B services;
- API-based integration with FrontEnd apps.