Product consisting of a 120° FoV high-resolution lidar sensor (hardware) and perception packages that segment the point cloud delivered by the lidar into interpretable structures like vehicles, pedestrians, and free space (software). Project includes systems and safety development (functional safety, safety of the intended functionality and cybersecurity). Also includes the verification and validation of a specific perception feature - Horizon Detection.
- Fix bugs and quality issues in the C++ codebase;
- Perform software development in C++ 14 and with modern cmake;
- Fix code quality violations found by static code analysis tools - AUTOSAR, clang-tidy, compiler warnings;
- Improve general code quality;
- Refactor C++ libraries to improve maintainability;
- Ensure correct code execution on target platforms: x86/aarch64, Linux/QNX/Windows;
- Ensure the highest software quality for our products;
- Communicate with a client about requirements;
- Collaborate with team members.
- 3+ years as C++ Software Engineering;
- Experience with CMAKE.
- Automotive / AUTOSAR experience.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Software Integration Support Engineer
C++, cmake, Automotive, AUTOSAR
Senior Embedded Engineer, Automotive
Java, C++, Agile, English, AUTOSAR
Senior C++ Developer, Generalist, ADAS experience
Jenkins, Jenkins CI, valgrind, Android, Agile, C/C++, Docker, Direct3D, IOS, C++ 11, OOAD, ADAS, OpenGL