Intellias is working as partner for Ukrainian entity of Top European Retail Bank in scaling of engineering capacity and deliver great software.
The client is a Ukrainian entity of Top European Retail Bank. We are starting the innovative project in the area of Card payments, reporting, accounting.
The goal of the project is to implement modern infrastructure to achieve Customers growth, Increase sales & x-sell, Improve customer service, current IT landscape optimization and simplification.
The project team will be 60+ people split on several streams/ cross-functional teams.
Delivery Model: Scrum.
Project roadmap: 2-3 years (we are planning long-term engagement of the team).
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Extensive experience in one of the programming platforms and scripting languages and : Java, Node.js; Bash, Groovy, Python;
- Hands-on experience with DBA and ETL, MQ (IBM WebSphere MessageBroker, Tomcat, Oracle, Postgresql);
- Version Control Systems: Git, SVN;
- CI Orchestration: Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Infrastructure-as-a-code experience;
- Operation Systems: Linux, Windows (basic);
- Build tools: Ant, Maven, ng;
- Information security: Checkmarx
- Test tools, analyzers and coveredge: Molecule, testinfra; Sonarqube, JaCoCo;
- Web servers: Apache HTTP Server, Nginx;
- Application servers: Apache Tomcat, TomEE;
- Virtualization/Containerization: Docker, Docker-compose;
- Configuration Management Systems: Ansible;
- Artifacts Storage: Nexus;
- Bug Tracking System: Jira;
- Wiki: Confluence;
- Quality focus, willing to drive improvement of the automated pipelines;
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment;
- Intermediate English.
- Implement CI/CD;
- Be responsible for automation integration and product rollouts;
- Analyze issues (CI/CD + environments);
- Provide configuration of integration points;
- Perform regular support activities (rebuilding, patching, etc.);
- Develop project-specific tools (mocks, patch, helper scripts, etc.).