Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of a comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. As a key enabler for or client’s transformation, we are building a state-of-the-art cloud platform which includes a secure cloud landing zone and a set of advanced engineering tools that allows our software developers to quickly build and operate differentiating applications to empower the company transformation. The Platform is the center of IT ecosystem in the cloud and is a core component of IT transformation.
- Apply software engineering practices to design, build and maintain a Cloud hybrid network environment;
- Create and maintain the technical strategy and roadmap for Network Automation;
- Provide technical leadership, oversight and governance for Network components design, deployment and automation.
We are seeking a Senior Cloud Network Engineer who will be responsible for the design, availability, reliability and observability of Landing Zone, with main focus on designing and building a large-scale enterprise cloud network environment.
The ideal candidate profile:
- 4+ years proficient AWS engineer (AWS Certified Solutions Architect is essential);
- Strong background as a Software or Infrastructure engineer;
- IaC Specialist (Terraform);
- Expert of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Go, Node.js);
- Solid foundation in Linux and networks administration/troubleshooting;
- Good communicator, able to present complex ideas understandably;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum;
- Fluent English (spoken and written).