- Collects and enriches data according to the predefined ICPs and buyer personas;
- Sets up and manages automation tools (search, enrichment, validation); executes automated flows (LinkedIn and email);
- Assists in lead scoring and marketing pre-qualification;
- Ensures proper integrations and data management in Hubspot and Pipedrive;
- Holds responsibility for collecting regular analytics against KPIs and presenting to the stakeholders.
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT services industry;
- Ability to quickly find, structure, categorize and merge information from different sources;
- Eagerness to continuously improve the quality of targets, fine-tune database building process and efficiently implement marketing automation;
- Ability to keep constant pace of work for long periods (e.g. months), supplying the team with high-quality data;
- High level of self-organization and time management skills;
- Previous experience with lead generation or sales in IT services industry would be a plus;
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English, German would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.