As Delivery Director you will get opportunity to practice your skills in Delivery Management, building and managing engineering teams as well as establishing sustainable partnership with world-famous companies and innovative startups.
You will be responsible for high-level project management and end-to-end product development. As Delivery Director, you will provide full support to Project Management level in managing, planning and problem solving.
- Manage portfolio of projects and 100+ engineers;
- Deliver customer projects successfully;
- Manage customer expectations and relationship;
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early;
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation and resource scheduling;
- Functional management of Project Managers;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Estimations on quality and quantity and timeline of resources required;
- Travel to client sites as needed;
- Participate in new business development;
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work;
- Coaching customers, explaining best practices in coding, management and engineering process;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining right project team structure;
- Responsible for overall retention and turnover within office;
- Recruitment for office;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, MBA or equivalent business experience is preferred;
- 5+ year experience working in consulting or outsourcing account/delivery management;
- Experience in managing organisation of 50+ people;
- 3+ year project management experience;
- Experience in staffing, project scheduling, risk and change management, effort estimating, software engineering practices, improving team velocity;
- Strong understanding of SDLC and methodologies;
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary;
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills;
- Self-motivated, multitasking, result-oriented a quick thinker-doer;
- Advanced level or writing and verbal English.