Intellias is a Ukrainian custom software development company with a focus on Automotive, FinTech, Location Based Services, and a number of other industries, having service delivery centers across Ukraine and Poland as well as a local presence in Germany. Having over 1'250 engineers in-house, the company is a top-rated employer in Ukraine (Forbes, DOU.ua) and one of the fastest growing IT businesses in the region (Inc 5'000 Europe).
In connection with rapid business growth in the last years as well as with the company's new strategy, Intellias is strengthening the capabilities in the delivery management area. For this, we are looking for a seasoned delivery manager to join our Project Management Team (PMO). PMO is leading a strategic transformation of the Delivery organization to provide leadership and supervision over delivery processes engineering, implementation, execution, establish and run delivery management CoE (Center of Excellence).
The position will report to the Head of PMO.
- As Delivery Management Consultant in PMO, you will work closely with Delivery top managers, teams and people, process owners from other functions of the company, helping to build an international leading Lean IT services company. You will be responsible for a wide range of complex tasks and projects related to the Delivery organization with a focus on the value delivery business process improvement.
Key responsibilities are:
- Act as changes agent to create awareness, adoption and implement organizational changes to satisfy organizational needs;
- To design, validate, pilot, prove, and implement models of changes needed to satisfy organizational needs;
- To lead internal changes by analyzing and developing business and system processes at all organizational levels (from owners of the company to the senior management, to the teams and people, and vice versa);
- Improve business process and company way of working, drive their reengineering, as well as develop new business models to support various initiatives;
- Own and manage various process improvement initiatives on the process and IT systems level;
- Represent the Delivery organization at the company corporate level with regard to any process related matter, influencing corporate process to ensure the best delivery interests;
- Contribute to the Delivery Management CoE (Center of Excellence), responsible for competence management, managers professional development, DM consulting, and other internal services connected with delivery management expertise.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Delivery Manager or/and Project Manager or/and Account Manager position in a well-established IT Outsourcing company;
- Experience in participating or leading organizational transformation projects;
- Lean mindset, excellent soft skills, and core management skills;
- Deep understanding of IT outsourcing delivery processes;
- Deep knowledge and practical skills of project management (PMI standard is preferrable other are acceptable);
- Deep knowledge and practical skill of project/delivery management of software developing and software servicing projects;
- Understanding of software development methodologies - iterative and Linear; understanding of process maturity models;
- Good level of expertise with processes engineering and implementation;
- Strong skills in design, developing, and implementation of documentation in a company;
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise;
- Degree in economics, management, technical subjects;
- Degree in process or organizational design is a plus;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.