COBUNDU is a smart building platform that’s modernizing the workplace management world using new technologies and IoT. As part of the Core team, you will be applying the best DevOps practices for building a microservices ecosystem, managing cloud infrastructures, upgrading CI/CD pipelines, enabling AQA environments. You will build and maintain Google Cloud infrastructure, support deployments of application stack ensuring its 24/7 reliability and availability, implement best security practices to ensure the Infrastructure is built and operated in accordance with strict security and quality requirements. In close cooperation with back-end engineers, BI analysts, and data scientists, you will maintain core microservices, APIs and streaming data pipelines, data warehouses, as well as client-facing UI front-ends providing real-time guidance and valuable insights for improving building performance over time.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development or DevOps;
- Experience working with cloud providers: GCP/AWS/Azure (at least one of them);
- Enthusiastic and eager to work with Google Cloud Platform;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, and a strong team player;
- Experience in managing on-premises and cloud infrastructures, a good foundation in Linux and networks administration and troubleshooting;
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines according to best practices for zero-downtime deployments;
- Good understanding of virtualization and containerization, experience with Kubernetes;
- Practical experience with infrastructure provisioning technologies (Terraform) and scripting;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Coding skills in Java, JS or Golang;
- Experience with supporting MySQL or PostgreSQL databases (PostgreSQL is preferable);
- Experience with supporting LDAP Directory (any implementation);
- Experience with setting up and managing AQA pipelines;
- Experience with monitoring, visualization, and alerting tools.