In this role, you will shape and grow the company's culture and core values by developing, executing, and managing employee experience projects that affect employee engagement. The main goal of the position is to develop an organization that attracts and retains talented employees. You will be focused on creating and maintaining a positive, rewarding work environment. You will work directly with the Employee Experience team and entire Talent Management Department to influence and execute the employee experience strategy. The role will leverage employee engagement as a critical business tool.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and implementing employee rewards programs that recognize performance achievement;
- Creating and distributing employee feedback surveys, compiling the results of the survey and presenting recommendations to organizational management;
- Developing and executing different projects to support employee-centric strategy;
- Partner with the business and talent management leaders to develop and implement programs, policies, and metrics that successfully retain employees;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure organizational policies are effective and implemented correctly;
- Collaborate, evaluate, create and execute employee culture initiatives;
- Collecting employee feedback on culture/employee experience initiatives, activate participation, proactively analyze data and trends, and develop and share the story to drive action.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Human Resources;
- Previous employee experience/engagement preferred with a demonstrated awareness of best practices and current trends;
- Diversity and inclusion expertise;
- Project management skills;
- Time and resource management skills;
- Creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail;
- Not afraid to think outside of the box to provide new and innovative ideas;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.