Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.).
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- At least 5 years of professional software development;
- Minimum 2 years of development and support with Adobe Experience Manager 6.x;
- Experience with Single Page Application design/development (ex. React.js, Angular, Knockout);
- Understanding of the HTTP stack and building Web Applications (Proxy, Caching, SSL etc.);
- Strong experience with cloud provider, better with Azure Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Storage);
- Experience with LDAP/AD or any Identity provider, especially oAuth, OpenID, SAML;
- Strong Experience building and integrating with REST services, GrapQL;
- Expert in containerization, ideally experience with Docker+K8S;
- Expert writing automated functional and integration tests;
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, CI/CD and ability to design and implement pipelines.