For decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls, and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe's biggest station network. We enable true borderless logistics and transportation, payment, and fleet management solutions.
Now we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change, our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider that keeps its customers driving.
Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements;
- Proactively communicate with the project managers by identifying, mitigate risks, assumptions, and issues throughout the full lifecycle;
- Guide the development teams and review their deliverables for a quality product.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT Industry;
- Experience as a Lead/Architect;
- Great understanding of Application Architecture patterns and best practices ;
- Hands-on experience in developing Golang applications managed by Kubernetes;
- Practical experience in technical design preparation and presenting;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics;
- Ability to recommend a solution to internal/external stakeholders clearly articulating the pros and cons of various solutions;
- Ability to analyze and operate at various levels of abstraction;
- Deep analytical, root cause analysis, and problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Proven expertise using the container-based approach for the different environments (production, development, integration, staging): Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc;
- Proven expertise in Continuous Integration/Delivery approaches and tools;
- Hands-on experience designing and deploying on-premises applications into Kubernetes;
- Advanced communication skills in English both written and spoken (B2 or higher).
Nice to have:
- Team management and leadership skills;
- Hands-on experience with the Atlassian toolchain.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree.