Excellence Unit \ Center of Excellence at Intellias is the team of high-end professionals with strong technology profile. The aim of this unit on a contrary to delivery units (concentrated on certain area) is to provide solution-oriented services to our potential, new and existing customers as well as to internal company units.
We are looking for seasoned professionals with a wide range of experience willing to tackle complex technical business problems and contribute with their experience, intelligence, and inspiration to our team.
The Head of Web CoE should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability. Also, ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
- 6+ years in Software Development (Web);
- 2+ years experience as Lead \ Architect;
- Solid technical knowledge of Web stack (JS, PHP, other);
- Experience in pre-sales activities;
- Experience in Cloud technologies and distributed architectures;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a team-oriented mindset;
- Practical experience on technical design preparation and presenting;
- Experience as public speaker;
- Understanding of DevOps practices;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Advanced English;
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
- Lead internal community of Web development professionals;
- Take active part in set of internal CoE services (Consulting, Technical assessment, Technical Interview, Pre-sale activities);
- Lead Competence Management activities for engineers;
- Take active part in Technical PR activities (Technical trainings, Webinars, Conferences);
- Hands on participation in R&D projects (internal and externals);
- Support certification activities for internal engineers;
- Mentoring of technical leaders and driving knowledge sharing sessions between technical teams;
- Take active part in company-wide Excellence processes and approaches the definition;
- Investigation of new technology trends.