Following rapid growth over the last 8 years, Intellias now invests into a scalable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2021 will define our focus on high-potential segments and the launch of the new high value service offerings in our new and established domains. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for an Industry Marketing Leader for Automotive industry. At this position you will be responsible for planning and executing integrated, cross-channel marketing industry campaigns based on the Intellias services portfolio, domain expertise and market trends in tight collaboration with Sales, Business Development and Delivery teams.
- Shaping a marketing strategy for a Automotive segment and building Intellias brand authority and reputation within it;
- Developing value propositions through deep understanding of business needs, pain points, and goals of potential customers;
- Conducting industry research, trends analysis, and market segmentation;
- Creating marketing plans including budget planning and execution management, as well as leads/revenue forecasting;
- Setting up the priorities for functional teams (research, digital, content, promo) and collaborating with them to ensure predictable flow of leads within a particular industry segment;
- Collaborating with Intellias partner network, providing all the necessary operational support and guidance;
- Cooperating with Delivery teams and Technology Office to build an ecosystem of business cases and presales materials.
- Previous experience in Automotive and familiarity with the technology industry
- Superior thought leadership and collaboration skills;
- Ability to clearly present data to decision makers;
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset to succeed in a lean, results-driven, and fast-paced environment;
- At least, Upper Intermediate level of English. German would be a plus.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.