The mission of Internal Communication at Intellias is to support the Company's culture, values, and ethics and help to achieve its business goals with the help of effective culture-driven communication. We are building an open, two-way communication across the Company, where each employee is informed and engaged.
- Together with the team, build an effective system of internal communication in the Company;
- Develop a process of collecting information from internal stakeholders, systematizing and producing the content in the form of articles, infographics, presentations, and digests to employees;
- Prepare content for town halls with CEO, summits, and other meetings with the leadership team;
- Write clear, concise, and engaging texts for the internal audience (employees) and thoroughly review the team's content according to the Company's style and tone;
- Create and support content plan, be an internal journalist.
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter, content strategist;
- English level — advanced;
- Extremely high level of literacy in Ukrainian;
- Good understanding of the IT industry;
- Highly organized, disciplined, and thorough in work processes;
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills;
- A writer with a flair for language.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.