In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Software Engineer in Test, to take part in maintenance, quality and stability support of In-car navigation product.
- Take over of existing test automation suites from multiple R&D teams;
- Participate test suite support activities mostly are Java and some are C++ specific in context of periodical verification, software and map release activities;
- Troubleshoot, cooperate and involve Engineering support into test failure analysis in a domain-specific areas;
- Attend manual reproduce and testing activities in case of sophisticated troubleshooting and reproduce actions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent;
- 2+ years in software development/testing (in embedded software is desired);
- Deep knowledge of software testing related best practices;
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks;
- Hands-on experience with Java software engineering;
- Well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form;
- Basic understanding of Linux shell.
- Hands-on experience with C++ software engineering;
- Experience in location based services;
- Experience in embedded software (specially automotive related) system.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Middle Java Developer
Java, REST, Docker, CI/CD
Senior Java Engineer
Oracle, Maven, Eclipse, Java, RESTful API, Docker, XML, Hibernate
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
CSS3, Jenkins, J2EE, JUnit, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, Jira, SQL, Git, Agile, Confluence, AngularJS, Docker, Hibernate, Azure, CI/CD, React.JS