We are looking for an experienced, inspired, and dedicated Quality Control Engineer to join our friendly and passionate team of professionals. The key objective of the cooperation is to assist with the development of a platform aimed at transforming corporate data sets into valuable insights that could drive management decisions and increase the efficiency of business processes.
As a part of the Corporate Analytics team, you will need to demonstrate a proven track record in quality documentation development from data extraction to representation, ensuring that our processes consistently meet established quality standards.
- Drive consistency, adoption, and integration of quality standards in the development of internal technical documentation;
- Write, support, and polish test documentation, including test cases, bug reports, test plan;
- Execute functional, acceptance, regression, and performance testing;
- Analyze, estimate and validate testing efforts;
- Communicate daily with other departments and team members;
- Participate in meetings and requirements discussions to ensure the product’s compliance with set requirements;
- Suggest improvements of the processes to increase product’s quality and performance of the team;
- Manage various data sources and connection between them;
- Maintain the existing reporting solution;
- Provide feedback and support of end-users in case of incidents.
- 2+ years of hands-on testing experience in the software development environment;
- Understanding of main principles of software testing theory;
- Proven expertise in Windows stack, including Windows Terminal, command line, browsers, etc.;
- Experience with JIRA and other bug tracking tools;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Familiarity with data extraction exchange, including JSON, XML, CSV, API;
- Experience with databases and version control systems;
- Analytical thinking, ability to formulate a problem clearly and succinctly;
- Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Postman and Cloud-based data warehouse platforms;
- Understanding of data modeling concepts and CI\CD processes;
- Testing experience with Power BI or other analytics tools;
- Experience in QC metrics gathering and maintenance;
- Basic skills in automation testing.