A construction company from the USA. The part of the business that requires our help is solar panels. The main goals are:
- Transparent and operational tracking of construction progress;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code;
- Optimization of existing system;
- Lead the development of cool new features, services, and APIs;
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design, implement and continually improve scalable web applications and services;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services;
- Help shape our professional culture, working methodologies and best practices.
- Leadership experience in a team from 1-2 years;
- 7+ years of software development experience;
- 3+ years of experience with Frontend technologies (React tech stack);
- 3+ years of experience with Backend technologies (Python). Experience with microservices architecture, SQL and NoSQL databases. Familiar with at least 2 Python web frameworks;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD, version control best practices;
- Experience predominantly with AWS (will be a plus exp. with other cloud providers);
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable applications;
- Comfortable with full stack projects and able to build a minimum viable product quickly;
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product;
- Focus on quality and simplicity;
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen;
- Mentoring colleagues;
- Upper-intermediate or higher English.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of data visualization mechanisms in web using graphic instruments for 2D rendering;
- MS Azure Active DIrectory administration.