Intellias Design Office is hiring! We're looking for a talented Lead UX Designer to become a part of a great friendly creative and efficient design team. We're looking for an open-minded experienced specialist who is not afraid to be on the front sales line and the one who will help transform opportunities into projects.
You’ll hold a key role in the design team and work in a fast-paced environment in cross-functional teams, with designers, department leaders, business analysts, architects, and clients directly.
We offer you a creative environment, flexible work hours, options between the office and remote work, individual career development path, training, and knowledge sharing sessions, compensation, and social packages, and much much more!
Join opportunities on presales and become a project-starter
Lead discovery phases and teams of designers from project kick-off stages:
- Conduct internal and external workshops;
- Run research and solution validation design phases;
- Provide world-class design solutions;
- Delegate and manage work of fellow project designers;
- Present design solutions and communicate with project stakeholders;
- Take an active part in services design and implementation;
- Promote the value of HCD;
- Speak on tech talks and run lectures;
- Mentor designers across the department.
- 8+ years of UX experience;
- Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital solutions;
- Workshops facilitation skills;
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods;
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals;
- A human-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs;
- A strong portfolio that shows the process to be presented at the interview;
- Strong writing skills are a big plus.
Leading team skills:
- Experience leading small-sized teams;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the project team, internal and external stakeholders;
- Skills to present and defend ideas and solutions;
- Ability to provide feedback and constructive criticism;
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to be an HCD advocate;
- Solid time management and prioritization skills to handle schedules in a fast-paced, multi-project environment;
- Ability to work independently, without strict supervision.