Routing OCM (Optimized Client Map) project is the successor to the F8 map format to be used on the Client Side. The map is currently in active development and being tested for routing integration.
Use cases for which project will be used, from a Routing perspective:
- Offline routing for normal car routes (Route search when inside a garage, with no connectivity);
- Re-routing "back to the route" (driver drives off the prescribed path and needs to be brought back onto it);
- BYOD for customer-specific data;
- Customer changes the value of some attributes on the map or adds new attributes to existing topologies (which might need to be considered for routing);
- Customer-specific POIs are attached to the map and might need to be sent in the online route requests (charging stops).
- C++ 17;
- CI(Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Debugging tools gdb, valgrind etc.
- Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
- Develop new features;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability and modularity;
- Help to integrate our solution with other parts of Navigation platform;
- Ensure the features are integrated on the target platforms in a way that meets the expectations of the customer;
- Failure investigation;
- Regular communication with the remote team;
- Reporting on results of your work.
- 3+ years of C++ software development;
- Passionate about programming; strong focus on performance aspects;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a very strong team player;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Experience of working with embedded systems and hardware;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Routing algorithm development;
- Experience with Scala.