Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative Trade Finance bank, that Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world’s-first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
The Integration Team is targeted to architect, research, develop and maintain various developer/client APIs for digital trade bank facilities and services. The key value is to provide wise and modern interfaces in a convenient, flexible, efficient and secure way, that meets Fin-Tech requirements and follows industry best-practices.
- Take active part in cloud solution design, implementation and deployment;
- Participate in Microsoft Azure-based solution development, bugfix and maintenance;
- Develop new features for commercial enterprise solution;
- Take part in unit- and functional- tests and test framework development;
- Provide estimates for development packages;
- Resolve issues and conduct their root-cause analysis;
- Elaborate and suggest system improvements;
- Configure and tailor solution in response to business changes.
- 2+ years of experience in a cloud solution development;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform;
- Experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (Azure, Azure Service Framework, C#, .NET, Entity Framework Core, ETL);
- Experience with object-oriented software design and service-oriented architectures;
- Banking or fintech experience is a plus;
- Knowledge in ESB software, it's design, implementation and deployment;
- Agile/Scrum methodologies familiarity;
- Upper-intermediate English level is a must;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player.