Uklon is a leading Ukrainian ride-sharing service. As a product IT company, we develop and maintain one of the largest infrastructures in the country's market, ensuring the interaction of drivers and riders.
Our products are applications and websites through which users can order a car and drivers can receive them; we create our own internal process management system (CRM), our own mapping service and our own solution that is responsible for integration with payment providers.
The Uklon team uses the latest technological solutions and methodologies: the product is built on a microservice architecture using cloud computing. Our experts are constantly improving the development process. Having many of our own, we are also open to your ideas.
- Develop .NET projects;
- Support the team in finalizing existing projects;
- Work closely with the team, learn from more experienced colleagues;
- Participate in team code review.
- Extension of the API of existing systems;
- Inclusion in the development from the start of a new project;
- Error correction in production services;
- Writing tests;
- Mastering the business logic of existing services and approaches;
- Mastering approaches to designing and writing code within the company;
- Speed and correctness of the tasks of expanding the functionality of existing systems optimization of existing systems;
- Active participation in the decomposition of technical and business initiatives.
- Experience in developing services from 2 years on the .NET platform;
- Understanding of microservices, event-driven design;
- Knowledge of C #, up to .NET Core 3.1;
- Confident understanding and use of OOP / OOD principles;
- Understanding RESTful principles;
- Coverage of unit functionality by tests;
- Experience with: ASP.NET, Core EF, Core PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
Nice to have:
- Experience on the principles of DDD;
- Understanding of Code Code / Architecture;
- Experience with: RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, MS SQL Server;
- Experience with graphs.