About the project:
We're hiring a creative person to help Growth Enablement department design/illustrate creatively and efficiently, a person who can simplify the complex, whose solutions will lead people towards better business decisions.
We’re looking for a person who can masterfully translate messages from business\ technical people to different types of customers with help of presentations, illustrations, charts, diagrams, informational blocks, and so on. We offer you a single creative environment with designers, flexible work hours, individual career development path, training and knowledge sharing sessions, compensation and social packages, and much much more!
You will be responsible for:
- Transforming text messages into a visual form;
- Creating presentations for internal and external use;
- Diagraming and design of illustrations;
- Graphic design for print and digital.
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- A good taste;
- Strong raster and vector design skills;
- Proficiency in Adobe СС (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Office programs (Proficiency in PowerPoint is a must);
- Readiness to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- The artistic background is a big plus;
- Experience in designing advertising campaigns and sales materials will be a plus;
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple projects at once;
- B1 English level;
- Friendly, a team player, with a good sense of humor, diligent, ambitious, respectful and courteous, direct and bold, and excited to contribute to the success of the team.