We’re looking for a Middle Ruby Developer to work hand-in-hand with our overseas Clients.
You will be working as a part of 2-6 people team contributing to either of several EdTech or MedTech projects, or, perhaps, dealing with a Big Data product around social media platforms and measurement.
You’ll start off in one of the established projects, but the landscape of the incoming businesses is diverse, so you might have the opportunity to set foot on uncharted territory quite quickly.
- Develop complete solutions in direct partnership with our Clients.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Experience with infrastructure tools (AWS, Lambda, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker);
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Intermediate English is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with system architecture;
- Experience with testing strategies (TDD, BDD);
- Experience with Python, Java or Scala;
- Experience working in Big Data, MedTech, or EdTech projects.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree.