In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled AQA engineer, to take part in maintenance, quality and stability support of In-car navigation product, released to the market in 2018.
- Take over of existing test automation suites from multiple R&D teams;
- End-to-end verification and maintenance of the whole In-car navigation product, from the dashboard UI to back-end online services;
- Backward and compatibility testing for new SW and data releases;
- Maintenance and execution of automated tests;
- Root causes analysis of failed test and report issues/take corrective actions;
- Create test reports and report quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up;
- Maintain test related documentation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent;
- 4+ years in software development/testing (in embedded software is desired);
- Deep knowledge of software testing related best practices;
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks;
- Understanding of scripting or programming languages e.g. C++, Java, Ruby, Python, groovy Perl, Lua;
- Well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form;
- Experience in location based services is a plus;
- Experience in embedded software (specially automotive related) system would be great advantage.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.