Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.).
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
- At least 3+ years of professional software development;
- Experience working with modern PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symphony (Laravel preferred);
- Experience working with NodeJS;
- Strong knowledge on software design patterns and service-oriented architecture;
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, strong knowledge of working with git-based versioning systems and integrating them into CI/CD pipelines;
- Strong Experience building / integrating REST services and very good understanding of the HTTP stack;
- Knowledge about GraphQL protocol (practical experience is a plus);
- Experience using cloud services in production (Azure is a plus);
- Experience with Magento APIs is a plus;
- Experience with LDAP/AD or any Identity provider, especially oAuth, OpenID, SAML;
- Experience working with containerised applications (K8S is a plus);
- Good experience writing automated units, functional and integration tests;
- Knowledge about modern frontend development techniques & frameworks (hands on experience with React/Vue/Angular is a plus);
- Ready for being autonomous, proactive and to take technical leadership.