Office Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of one of our offices and maintaining a fully functional, harmonious office.
- Maintain a happy working lively environment;
- Maintain relationship with different office supplies and upkeep providers and request any works required to an office;
- Liaise with other Group offices and staff;
- Overseeing all everyday functions concerning the office;
- Sorting the mail as well as post office duties (dealing with incoming mail, faxes and post);
- Ordering office supplies;
- Office decoration tasks;
- Data management and filing, screening phone calls, inquiries, and requests, meeting and greeting visitors, making appointments;
- Liaising and coordinating with suppliers;
- PA duties for the senior management team.
- At least one year on a similar position;
- Intermediate level of English (in written and spoken English);
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills (written/spoken/live);
- Fantastic team player;
- Demonstrates initiative to get a job done.