Our customer is one of the biggest providers of software and services to telecom and media companies. OSS, CSPs, NFV, SDA and other solutions, provided by the customer are widely used across the world.
One of the main focus of our customer is to transform their business to the way, when they are steadily leading in digital user experiences.
We are looking for team members in a product development team, focusing on infrastructure operation/activities such as:
- Environment management;
- Managing IT/Infra/Application assets;
- Multi-platform provisioning;
- Automatic patch management.
- Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- 4+ years of experience as Java software engineer.
- Java Standard Edition – version 8 – hibernate, spring boot, sprig MVC;
- SQL (Oracle and PostgreSQL).
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment;
- Collection, monitoring, and alerting of software metrics – advantage;
- Linux/Unix and shell scripting;
- Agile methodology;
- JIRA, Jenkins;
- Python experience is a big plus.