Highly Automated Driving team encompasses making High Definition maps for next-generation automotive technologies.
We're seeking for Project Manager with strong technical background solid knowledge of software requirements management and agile methodologies.
- Leading the team of engineers to develop a map creation service;
- Conduct planning and provide planning details to Subsystem/Program level;
- Work with Subsystem Lead on requests of the Service from the Subsystem and Program levels;
- Resolving task dependencies/blockers; process customer escalations;
- Tailoring and facilitating the Agile software engineering processes;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals and resource managers.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (project manager, product owner, tech leader);
- Past experience as software developer, Quality Assurance engineer or Business Analyst is required (2 years minimum, 4+ years is desirable);
- Hands-on experience in running SDLC in one of the above roles: Dev, QA, BA (deep understanding of software creation and processing principles);
- Solid knowledge of requirements engineering techniques, project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence). Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Knowledge of scrum and agile software development methodologies;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with large-scale, data-heavy distributed systems (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.)