Technology Office is a team of high-end professionals with strong consulting profile. Our mission is to drive the technology excellence at Intellias which will lead to rise of the value that company delivers to the market.
We are looking for professionals who will support Intelligent Automation Department of Technology Office in delivering end-to-end RPA solutions to our internal and external clients. You will have an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, drive automation and cooperate with professionals in ML/AI field.
- Collaborate with various subject matter experts in defining the optimal solution for automating in scope processes;
- Design, develop and test RPA solutions that will be executed by the robots on one of the automation platforms;
- Support the implementation of RPA solutions;
- Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards and policies;
- Understand and contribute to technical design documents;
- Contribute to team training and professional development efforts;
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
- Software development or software testing background with .NET or Visual Basic;
- Experience with Robotics Process Automation and solid technical knowledge on leading automation tools, e.g., UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Power Automate;
- Understanding of workflow-based logic;
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skill.
Nice to have:
- RPA certification would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning would be an advantage.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.