Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
As a Scrum Master, you will be a part of a company strategic solution and integration project which is aimed to enable the vision of connected consumers experience.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Agile Consultant certified by a recognized Agile Organizations (i.e. scrum.org, Scrum Alliance, SAFe) or PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner);
- 2-5 years of an experience in a role of Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach;
- Experienced supporting remote Scrum/Product Teams (in a role of a Scrum Master or Agile Coach);
- Experienced in supporting and coaching Product / Component Owners with establishing and refining Product Backlog and Product Roadmap (ideally backed by a formal framework such as User Story Mapping, Cost of Delay, MOSCOW etc.);
- Experienced in aligning with an Agile PMO (Project Management Office);
- Candidate with understanding of software development standards, tools and frameworks (at the level enabling Scrum Master to engage with Developers on the Team);
- Experienced in creating and/or evolving best practices and processes related to Agile delivery;
- Experienced working in Scaled Agile Frameworks like Nexus, LeSS or SAFe);
- Knowledgeable working in tools like Atlassian Jira and Confluence and comfortable of working remote and remote tools for visualizing and managing team ceremonies and workshops;
- Experienced in working in a Multi-National Enterprise Organisation;
- Nice to have understanding or experience about SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), SOX Compliance, Audit Control;
- Excellent communication skills in English verbal and written.