We are looking for a Security Architect to be a part of Intellias Security team.
The Security team is responsible for the development and implementation of controls for protecting Company assets, meeting strict customer requirements and international security standards as well as proactively developing risk mitigation programs.
Security Architect will have a great opportunity to design, build, test, and implement of security systems within our company. Also, The Security Architect's responsibilities include reviewing our current security measures, recommending enhancements, identifying areas of weakness, and responding promptly to possible security breaches.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security systems for the protection of devices, networks and information;
- Identify and define system security requirements;
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs;
- Implementation security architecture and coordinate employees, departments and responsible persons during implementation;
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols;
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents, risks;
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement, client reports, executive reports, etc;
- Cooperation with Account Management, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Delivery and Clients for all security related topics (audits, contractual compliance, reviews, risk assessments, etc.).
- Deep technical knowledge (how it works, how to deploy and manage):
- SIEM (Splunk, QRadar);
- Endpoint security solutions (McAfee, Symantec, Malwarebytes);
- NIDS (Suricata, Snort);
- Network security devices (Firewalls, IDS);
- Microsoft AD/Azure AD (GPO, account and group management, MDM);
- Deep technical knowledge of Operation systems (Windows, Unix, MacOS), Databases (SQL, MySQL, Postgres, etc.), Web Servers (Apache, IIS, etc.), Network devices;
- Deep technical knowledge of configuration and hardening practice (OS, DB, VM, etc.);
- Deep knowledge of Cybersecurity worldwide practice and technologies;
- Experience in cooperation with shareholders, clients;
- Experience in documentation and translation internal and external security requirements;
- Experience in Application security practices;
- Basic knowledge of famous script language (e.g. python).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with ISO 27001 and other certifications like SOC 2, PCI DSS, NIST;
- Personal Security certifications \ Certification in Information Security;
- Proven ability to detect, explain, remedy, and validate software security issues such as OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities;
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Security.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Proactive (identification performance or security issues before it will take affect) and risk-oriented mind;
- Self-disciplined and structured;
- Process oriented mindset, systematic approach;
- Outstanding communication skills: social awareness, open-mindedness, confidence, clarity, and cohesion, considered and respected business attitude;
- Strong Leadership.