Our project is the creation of an Android media player for In-car Infotainment systems using Android Automotive. Based on the cutting-edge technology stack and the latest version of Android, the application will enable users with rich modern multimedia functionality and the possibility to connect external sources such as Spotify, Youtube Music, etc. The media player will be distributed as a pre-installed Android application of the IVI system in car models of multiple brands.
You will work in a distributed team of professionals closely collaborating with the Customer located in California.
- Bluetooth expert;
- Solid experience developing Android mobile native applications in Kotlin/Java;
- Experience with RxKotlin or RxJava;
- Experience with Android Jetpack Components;
- Solid understanding of the full Android mobile development life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and best practices;
- Expert in UI layouts and creating adaptive layouts for various hardware configurations;
- Experience writing custom views and controls;
- Experience with TDD/BDD testing;
- Experience with Android performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- Fundamental algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
- Experience with MVVM pattern or frameworks;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Aptitude and desire to independently learn new technologies.
- Experience in AAOS;
- Audio HAL experience;
- Experience in C, C++;
- Experience with Android NDK and JNI;
- Advanced experience in animation and graphics;
- Experience in dependency injection framework;
- Advanced experience with Gradle.