Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for Automation QA Engineer who will join to the development of Cloud Voice Platform application based on SaaS solution. Our client is one of the leading telecommunications companies based in the United States. Our client, together with our teams in Kyiv and Kharkiv, uses the Agile oriented approaches and trending technologies such as AWS, Cassandra, Hadoop, Python, Scala, Microservices. By joining our team, you will get exceptional technical\multinational experience working with highly scalable, resilient solutions and innovative product that already on production.
- A Senior Quality Assurance is responsible for the quality of the software across the customer's internal billing and reporting infrastructure;
- As AQA you will be responsible for supporting current test automation framework, improving it, writing and supporting tests;
- Work closely with development to assure that stories are feature complete and have high quality by writing automated tests and/or performing manual testing;
- Work with the technical product manager to help define requirements and ensure that all business feature stories have proper acceptance criteria;
- Identify and triage bugs and work with Development to prioritize and fix them;
- Work with DevOps and Ops to help ensure environments are set up and working correctly.
- 4+ years of experience as AQA and not less than 2 years with Python;
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS is preferred;
- Be ready to work across time-zones, ability to work with remote teams effectively;
- Be proactive and ready to own the code and processes;
- Knowledge of Java core (8\11);
- Good hands-on experience with SQL;
- Solid experience with back-end test automation;
- Experience operating in Linux/Unix environments.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Java test automation;
- Experience with JUnit 5 and AssertJ;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Basic knowledge of networking.