Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Deliver 1Code features that currently reside on the monolith web platform that will enable us to reduce friction for new development of features, reduce/eliminate our footprint in the monolith, improve performance and reliability of pages and align to new architecture standards.
- ASP .NET, Azure.
- 5+ years of experience in testing;
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Experience in testing .Net based web applications;
- .NET knowledge and experience;
- Web microservices knowledge and experience;
- Headless Browser Automation experience;
- SQL DB and NoSQL DB querying experience;
- Experience in performance and load testing (JMeter);
- Experience in cross browser and cross platform testing;
- Experience with mobile web applications;
- Experience in REST API testing;
- Proactive approach and good problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-tasking with multiple priorities and narrow time frames;
- English - Intermediate+.
Would be a big plus:
- BE background;
- Azure and AWS basics.
Higher Education:Not required.