Since decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe’s biggest station network. We enable true borderless logistics and transportation, payment and fleet management solutions.
Now we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider who keeps its customers driving.
Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe.
- Develop microservices for fleet management platform, writing high-quality code and tests;
- Translate UI/UX designs and technical specifications into maintainable and effective code;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse data and decide on the best strategies to improve customers’ interaction with our mobile app and portal services;
- Analyse, enhance, and support moving features from our existing platform and mobile app to new one.
- Professional experience in development of scalable micro services and RESTfull API’s in GoLang;
- Knowledge of Java language will be a plus;
- DevOps experience are desirable;
- Experience in noSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) and relational databases (Postgresql, MySQL/MariaDB);
- Knowledge of WebSocket and MQTT is a benefit;
- Able to work with the Atlassian toolchain;
- Understanding of Container/Docker and Kubernetes;
- Profound knowledge with GIT;
- Work as a member of a SCRUM Team and agile project.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.