Our Web & Mobile Department is one of the most fast-growing departments in the company. We are dealing with multiple projects in Transport & Logistics, Agritech, BlockChain, and IoT domains. We are currently in need of an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our department and help with requirements analysis for new projects.
- Work closely with our clients and project stakeholders;
- Define project scope, goals, deliverables, business and software requirements, tech constraints;
- Create high-quality analysis and requirement documentation;
- Work in cooperation with the Pre-sales team and Architects;
- Conduct customer workshops, interviews, and presentations; visits customers without supervision;
- Present proposed solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on);
- Setting up requirements management process and make sure it is followed;
- Play the Key Business Analyst role, and may perform a Team Lead role;
- Educate development team about product features and functionality.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in requirements management and business analysis;
- Has expert knowledge and understanding of at least one business domain area. Has the ability to coach and train others. Confirmed abilities to quickly learn, retain, and re-apply business knowledge. Can teach and tutor business concepts to project teams and colleagues;
- Experiences as a BA on all SDLC stages. Experienced in BA techniques due to BABOK;
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English Level, both spoken and written;
- Ability to multitask and switch quickly between different activities;
- Agile and entrepreneur mindeset.