Our client is a leading US-based IT services provider for large tech companies seeking to build an Eastern European dev team for a new product platform. Client is successfully operates for 17 years and represented in 33 countries. Client develops solutions for workplace services, IT logistics, network & data center, cloud and provide subject matter expertise, framework, templates and methodologies.
The purpose of this product is to improve business outcomes through process mining, outlier detection, next best actions and robotic process automation (RPA). The objective is to realize the long sought after ideal of optimizing and automating business processes that has been the ultimate promise of business intelligence systems.
The platform will be both a no-code/low-code workbench for data analysts to build business applications based on their use cases, processes and data, as well as a consumer-based marketplace for business users to subscribe to these applications for the purpose of obtaining excellence in their specific business domain.
The product will use machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), modern cloud services and a microservices architecture to achieve this goal.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst include (but are not limited to):
- Work with project stakeholders to clarify project scope, goals, deliverables, and business and software requirements;
- Analysis of feature functionality related to application’s existing functionalities, before its implementation;
- Break down business requirements to manageable level and translate them into form understandable by development team;
- Providing of side effects and business risk before implementation is done and document it;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Define software acceptance criteria and validate the product against them;
- Work with UI/UX team on product usability, provide input, and verify results;
- Assist Product Manager in product roadmap development;
- Clearly translate business requirements into software requirement understandable to development team;
- Educate development team about product features and functionality;
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
- Together with Team Lead and/or Scrum Master facilitate problems/issues resolution throughout project life cycle;
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- At least 4 year experience in Requirements Management or Business Analysis in a software development business;
- Experience with Data Analysis / Process Mining / BPMN;
- Understanding of RPA;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Knowledge in working with JIRA;
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments;
- Communication and negotiation skills; presentation skills;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Planning and organizing, decision-making;
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.