Our customer is one of the most iconic brands in Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with US headquarters to support their efforts in Digital and IT Infrastructure space. Our team works on award-winning technology that collects data from a set of sensors, analyzes it and creates valuable and informative reports for end customers.
- On-time customer-specific implementation of new product features within budget and quality specifications;
- Documentation of the concepts and results;
- Conduct accuracy evaluations;
- Write a highly optimized C/C++ code.
- Experience with all phases of the software life cycle;
- Experience with object-oriented software design;
- Programming languages C, C++;
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio;
- Very good knowledge of image processing with OpenCV;
- Experience with standard software libraries like STL, boost, etc.;
- Experience with revision control systems like GIT, SVN, etc.;
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, Jira, OTRS;
- Team-oriented work and strong communication skills.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree.