Our client, a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for DevOps Engineer, with experience in CI/CD processes for Micro Services, on-premise and on the Cloud.
You will join one of our Customer's elite R&D DevOps teams, being responsible for designs, development, modification, debugging and/or maintaining software systems, serves as a trusted advisor on specific modules, applications or technologies like microservices/AWS/OpenShift/Azure, containers, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle including Continuous Integration and Deployment (installations, processes, testing and monitoring).
- You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and testing teams to work smarter and faster;
- You will collaborate with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment, and monitoring processes including team’s instruction on the developed tools;
- You will work with IT and development in order to create the integration and continuity of the code holding a holistic view of their working environments;
- You will provide professional support for the developed automation;
- You need to be ready to work on cloud-based projects based on Azure, AWS or GCP using container technology or using an automation tool like ansible/terraform/puppet etc.
- You will design and develop infrastructure automation and stay abreast of industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, delivering; innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments which can help into production;
- You will research new technology on the market;
- You will participate in the planning, design meetings, and implementation efforts.
- 1-2 years experience with configuration management and automation tools like Ansible, Terraform;
- Hands on experience in release and deployment;
- Well versed in Linux distributions;
- Scripting skills in at least one of the following: Python & shell (bash, ksh, csh);
- Understanding of build process, best practices and tools such as Maven/ant;
- Familiarity with REST Services and Service Oriented Systems;
- Developing experience and IT experience in Scrum team.
Would be an advantage:
- Software development experience;
- Experience with Networking, Security, Ansible, Docker, ELK, GCP, Azure;
- Microservices architecture, AWS/Azure/GCP certification.
Education: B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree.