We offer the opportunity to be the driver of new business at Intellias. By joining Intellias you’d have a chance to work on new engagements and pre-sales activities, to become an account starter for new Clients, as well as contribute in our Centers of Excellence. Overall .Net is one the top specializations in Intellias, therefore being a part of Intellias' cross-location .Net community is also a chance to share your experience and gain from other's.
- Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Take accountability and responsibility for the full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among teams.
- 5+ years of experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET, Azure, Web Microservices, SaaS, NoSQL, SQL;
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, Jenkins;
- Testing frameworks: xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, ApprovalTests, Selenium, SpecFlow;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, etc.;
- Good understanding of XP practices and agile SDLC processes;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Would be a big plus:
- AWS knowledge and experience;
- Docker, AppServices or another Container tools experience;
- React/Vue knowledge and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.