Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the US region (~50 countries).
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications;
- Help set-up and manage the administration of key cloud technology systems.
- 4+ years of experience in a cloud solution development;
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform;
- Experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (AWS, C#, .NET, Entity Framework Core, ETL);
- Database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle);
- Experience with object-oriented software design and service-oriented architectures;
- Working experience with enterprise solutions and databases, and their integration with banking or fintech solutions is a plus;
- Strong knowledge in ESB software, it's design, implementation and deployment;
- Experience with implementing and configuring service binding in enterprise solution;
- Agile/Scrum methodologies familiarity;
- Intermediate English level is a must;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player.