Since decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe’s biggest station network. We enable true borderless logistics and transportation, payment and fleet management solutions.
Now we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider who keeps its customers driving.
Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe.
- Develop iOS and Android fleet management app, writing high-quality code and tests;
- Translate UI/UX designs into maintainable and effective code;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse data and decide on the best strategies to improve customers’ interaction with our mobile app;
- Analyse, enhance, and support moving features from our existing mobile app to new one;
- Work closely with Product Management and Design team to build the best possible UX for our mobile app;
- General knowledge of Google Maps, MapBox, HERE maps and other common Android/iOS libraries.
- 1-2 years of practical experience with Dart and Flutter;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Android or iOS mobile apps development;
- High proficiency and experience in one or more of the following programming languages: ES6, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift;
- Strong knowledge of OOP/SOLID;
- Experience with RESTful API;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket;
- Practical experience with mobile app development technologies (offline mode support, map and routing solutions integrations, platform-specific performance optimization);
- Experience with Agile product development;
- Self-motivated with strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience building complex app architectures built around design systems;
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed;
- BS/MS in Computer Science;
- Experience with other mobile development frameworks (React Native, Ionic);
- Personal portfolio of released applications at App Store and Google Play Store.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.