- Work closely with the UI/UX designer to implement the web app according to the design wire-frames and guidelines;
- Implement, test and continuously improve the platform and mobile responsive web based on Angular 7 Material;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Take accountability and responsibility for a full life cycle of the product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements;
- Support and propagate quality culture among colleagues.
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript and Angular 6+;
- Excellent engineering skills: SOLID, OOD, Refactoring;
- Good knowledge of NgRx and reactive programming;
- Experience in responsive material development;
- Good understanding of Agile practices and SDLC;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, attention to details;
- Good written and spoken English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SignalR;
- Experience with GraphQL.