Our client is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for a seasoned fullstack engineer to participate in a unique solution for management of microservice environment.
The goal of the project is to create a tool for management of microservice environment. AmDocs as a company has dozens of products with hundreds of microservices. Management and deployment of such environment is a novel problem with no comprehensive solutions on the market that solve it. To solve this problem for the company and for the whole industry AmDocs decided to start this project. This tool is planned to be published, made opensource and possibly make a new standard for the industry.
- Be a part of the team that creates the product;
- Contribute to detailed design based on high-level solution architecture;
- Contribute to the work of development team in order to meet Sprint scoping commitments and address any potential knowledge gaps;
- Ensure code follows industry standards;
- Complete code reviews and ensure design compliance on developed features;
- Participate in feature demos at the end of each Sprint;
- Must be able to independently troubleshoot issues and resolve problems both in code and in work environment.
- Overall development experience of 4+ years;
- Experience in working with React is a must;
- Experience in working with Kubernetes is a must.
Would be beneficial:
- Experience in working with Python is an advantage;
- Experience in working with Groovy is an advantage;
- Experience in working with OpenShift is an advantage;
- Experience in working with Kafka is an advantage;
- Experience in working with Couchbase is an advantage;
- Experience in working with Elastic Search is an advantage.