An intelligent fiber-optic (FO) smart monitoring system for bridges to enable predictive maintenance using the industrial internet of things (IIoT).
- Frontend: React.js/TypeScript.js;
- Backend: Microservices with Node.js, Dynamo.DB, Casandra.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services;
- Help shape our professional culture, working methodologies, and best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of commercial development experience;
- 3 years of Back End development(Microservices/Node.js/Integration) experience;
- 2 year of Front End development experience;
- Experience with Dynamo.DB or Casandra;
- Experience with AWS IOT Core will be a plus;
- Experience working with Terraform;
- Experience working with Docker;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum viable product quickly;
- Focus on quality and simplicity;
- At least upper-Intermediate written and spoken English;
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree+.