Our customer is one of the most iconic brands in Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with US headquarters to support their efforts in Digital and IT Infrastructure space. Our team works on award-winning technology that collects data from a set of sensors, analyzes it and creates valuable and informative reports for end customers.
- On-time implementation of projects within budget and quality specifications;
- Systematic and independent way of working;
- Documentation of the concept and results;
- Team-oriented work and strong communication skills.
- Experience with all phases of the software life cycle;
- Experience of/with web-based software design;
- Experience with web services (SOAP/gSoap, XML);
- Experience with software frameworks for web-based UI designs;
- Experience with revision control systems like GIT, SVN, etc.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree.